The functional characteristics and advantages and disadvantages of sportswear
Sportswear refers to clothing dedicated to sports competitions. In a broad sense, it also includes clothing worn for outdoor sports activities. Sportswear is usually designed and manufactured in accordance with the specific requirements of sports events.
Functions of sportswear:
The biggest function of sportswear is to maximize the potential of athletes during exercise, and the comfort of wearing during outdoor activities and whether it can protect the human body from damage.
1. Moisture wicking “Its fabric absorbs a lot of perspiration and can quickly evaporate it”
2. Deodorant “also processed on fabric”
3. Use three-dimensional graphics to achieve convenient or suitable for large-scale movements “such as three-dimensional graphics and cutting at the elbows, underarms, and knees.”
4. Reduce seam allowances, or be seamless to reduce friction. “For example, marathon shorts and football T shirts should minimize the friction between clothes and body skin when the wearer is exercising.”
5. Protection function: windproof and waterproof.
6. Isolation function: keep warm.
7. Flexible function: Provide athletes with running and jumping needs.
Advantages and disadvantages of sportswear:
The advantage is that it is loose, after all, called sportswear, it is definitely suitable for sports.
Disadvantages: less formal, less applicable occasions